Battle Rules & Regulations Oct 20, 2016 17:42:29 GMT -5
Post by Ice on Oct 20, 2016 17:42:29 GMT -5
Here are the rules for when the Battle System is used. Please read closely and make sure to carry them over to the battle field.
- No bypassing these rules. In order for battles to not become a mass of chaotic rping, we have enforced these simple rules for everyone's benefit.
- Once your HP or SP used up, you can no longer fight. You must either fall unconscious or run away on the spot. It defeats the purpose of the Battle System if you continue to fight.
- Wolves unfit for battle cannot fight. If your rank is an elder, pup, healer, or you're injured, you are unfit for battle. Nursing females and these ranks can fight, but should only do so if needed.
- Only Healers and Novice Healers can heal injured wolves. Technically they are the only ones who should know about herbs and healing, so let them do their job.
- No auto-hitting. This is when you don't give your opponent a chance to attack and hit them before they can get their turn in. Once you use up your turn, you cannot do anything else. You can't run over to help your friend or attack another opponent once you've already done something and your opponent hasn't responded. It might take them a little while to post, but make sure to be patient.
- No auto-killing. Do not kill anyone's wolves unless they give you permission to do so.
- No dodge attacks. If dodge attacks were aloud, the battles would go on for ages without a clear winner.
- No double-teaming opponents unless there are no other wolves left for you to fight.
- No using stun moves in a succession. This would completely ruin the battle system, and you could easily K.O. every wolf by stunning them every turn. So, if you use a stun move, you must use a normal attacking move after that unless said otherwise.
- Don't make up moves. There is a page with a list of moves for a reason, and no trying to switch the words around/make a different version of the move you're using. Always make sure that you are clear on what move you are using.
- You cannot use another Pack's exclusive move(s). If your character was once in one Pack but moved to another Pack, then they can only use the move for the Pack that they were in when they received battle training. So if your wolf was in one Pack, became an Official Ranked Wolf, and then was banished, they can still use their pack move because they learned it as an Subordinate. If they moved to another Pack, they cannot learn that Pack's move or forget the one from their Subordination.
- Keep your rank(s) in your signature or somewhere else where people can see it so they know your wolves' stats. If your wolf is an Experienced Official Rank, then make sure you know his or her HP/SP.
- Only post ONCE every turn. It doesn't matter if you're waiting for the one turn to be over or you're waiting for your opponent to post, you should only post once. It's obnoxious and confusing if you post five times while waiting for your opponent to hit you back.
- If you have multiple wolves in multiple Packs that are fit to fight, you must use all or none. If Bison Pack is attacking Canyon Pack, and you have a wolves in both packs, you must use both. You're not allowed to hide certain wolves to try and swing the odds of the battle just because you're more loyal to one Pack or the other. You are also not allowed to all of a sudden declare a wolf too sick or hurt to fight if they showed no signs of sickness or injury before. This is all for the sake of fairness.
- Have fun! This site is meant to be a place where people can come and roleplay as a community, so no aggressive language, disrespecting of other people's characters, etc.
Some ideas for these rules came from WCC, a Warrior Cat RP.